This mouth-watering, rich Lorraine dish, is definitely one of the best known food specialty from France! Although quiche is now considered a classic French dish, it actually originated in Germany. It started in the medieval kingdom of Lothringen, under German rule, which the French later renamed Lorraine (sound familiar!). The word ‘quiche’ is from the German word ‘kuchen’, meaning cake.
The original ‘quiche Lorraine’ was an open pie with a filling comprising an egg and cream custard with smoked bacon or cured ham.
Quiche can be served hot or cold. Try with a glass of white wine, its delicious!
Individual Quiche | $ 6.00 | Classic Quiche Serving 4-6 | $ 23.99
We offer variety of quiche :
- Quiche Lorraine | Made with pie crust, cheese, cured ham, onions, eggs, cream, pepper.
- Crab & Asparagus | Made with pie crust, cheese, crabs and asparagus, onions, eggs, cream, pepper.
- Mushroom | Made with pie crust, cheese, fresh Kennett Square Baby Bella mushrooms, onions, eggs, cream, pepper.
- Sausage | Made with pie crust, cheese, sausage, onions, eggs, cream, pepper.
- Spinach | Made with pie crust, cheese, spinach, onions, eggs, cream, pepper.
This great Italian bread originated from the northern shores of the Mediterranean, and slowly spread into the cultures of Greece and Rome where it was very widely used. In the beginning focaccia was cooked on heated tile, earthenware disk or on the hearth of a hot fire, with bakers often puncturing the bread with the knife to prevent appearance of large bubbling on the surface. One of the most important ingredients of focaccia was always olive oil, which was added to the top of the dough as a mean to preserve its moisture after cooking.
Focaccia is a great appetizers. Combined with wine, it’s perfect for your guests or any event.
Focaccia Serve 4-6 | $ 8.99 | Serve 6-8 | $ 15.99 | Half sheet serve 25 | $ 38.99
- Fresh Basil, fresh mix tomato, garlic, onions, salt, pepper
- Fresh Rosemary, fresh mix tomato, onions, salt, pepper